Birmingham’s Great Western Arcade, located opposite Snow Hill train station, is fast becoming one of Birmingham’s favourite destinations for foodies across the midlands. This 1870’s architectural delight houses some of Brum’s best gourmet shops that should not be missed (click the names to see more details):
- Anderson & Hill – delicatessen, meats, cheeses, and specialist foods
- The Bread Collection – Boutique Bakers
- Chouchoute Chocolaterie – Pierre’s luxury handmade chocolate shop
- Loki Wine [read my blog post about it] – Phil’s very special wine tasting shop where you can taste from about 50p, and then take a bottle to the lovely lounge upstairs (or carry on drinking small glasses stood at the barrels downstairs
- The Whisky Shop – the UK’s Whisky specialists
Where to find it?